Use Whatsapp Without Register Mobile Number [Anonymously]
Just think about using WhatsApp without registering any number, that will be very cool as you will be using the WhatsApp anonymously.
Steps To Use Whatsapp without Registering any number:-
- First of all, Save your complete Whatsapp data to your phone and uninstall the existing Whatsapp account.
- Now, switch your phone to Airplane Mode then Download and Install new Whatsapp on your phone.
- After that, go with on-screen instructions and put your phone number there, don’t it will not send the message as your phone is on flight mode.
- Now, it will ask you to select an alternative method to select for verification of your number. Then you need to select Check Through SMS.
- Afterwards, enter your email address and Click on Submit button. Then immediately click on Cancel button.
- Now you need to install spoof messages apps for your device. If you have iPhone then installs Fake-A-Message and if you have an Android phone then install Spoof Text Message.
- After that, go to Outbox and send the detail to spoofed verifications. Use these details for that; To: +447900347295 From: Country Code, Mobile Number and Message: Your Email ID.
- Now, these details will be sent to that false number and you may use that number for the verification of your Whatsapp account.
- Thast it You are Done!
How To Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Your Mobile Gallery?
When you are connected to the wifi network, some of your WhatsApp content gets auto-downloaded which you may not want to download and these media appears directly in your Phone’s gallery which sometimes gives the bad consequence of yours on the person who may examine your gallery. So to dodge this, simply understand the method to disappear WhatsApp content from a gallery.
Steps to hide Whatsapp imaged & videos From Gallery:-
- First of all open File Explorer of your device.
- Now navigate to Whatsapp folder in the file manager. Now open the folder named Media there. Now there you will see all the folder of your WhatsApp content including WhatsApp images and WhatsApp videos.
- Now rename the folder Whatsapp images to “.Whatsapp” images (without quotation marks) if you want to hide WhatsApp images from the gallery.
- Rename Whatsapp Videos to”.Whatsapp Videos” (without quotation marks) if you want to hide WhatsApp video files from your gallery.
- Now open settings-> Apps manager and there you will find the gallery in the All section, click on it.
- Now scroll little down and click on a clear cache.
Note: That’s it! you are prepared, immediately open your gallery and you will notice that the WhatsApp content will not be displayed there.
Like and Share If you Like This Stuff… 😉