Google Tez is the New Digital Payment Application Launched By Google inc. to send and receive money directly from bank to bank account.
Google Tez Application info about Refer Program & How to Use Digital Payments App. Google Tez is the App From Internet search Engline giant Google. It is first UPI-enabled digital payments Android and ios application which has launched in India on Third week of September 2017. The App owns very simple and easy User interface so that every literate or illiterate Indian can utilize this.
There’s So many apps are available in the market like Paytm, BHIM and a UPI range apps from different banks in the country. Now When So many UPI alternative apps are available then why should anyone choose TEZ for digital payment ?
Here’s a We have came with some reasons of why to use the Google Tez app, from what it can able to do, to how to use it to send and receive fast money, and our views on its capabilities.
How To Use Google TEZ App To Send And Receive Money ? How To Send And Receive Money Using Google TEZ App ?
This Mobile Application is available in So many Indian languages so that person from any state and region of india can utilize it. Also the security of the app and transactions is also very high. To register in this app you need to use your gmail id and mobile number. Also you need to connect your mobile number with your bank account to send and receive online payment.
Set your Google PIN, screen lock, Face recognition Or Finger Print Lock & Keep your account safe from unauthorized users and prevent accidental transactions
- Once you enter your phone number, the app will ask the permission to send sms and after allowing that TEZ will sends an SMS from your number to the selected bank to get UPI access.
- It creates a new UPI ID for you and links it to the Gmail Google account.
- On Android, the Google Account would already be selected and if you want to change that defauld Gmail ID then you need to add it in Setting > Accounts > Google > Add Accounts. by logging into the New account; The New ID Will be appears in TEZ App and you need to select that id for further process.
- On iPhone, users would see the pop up to sign into their Google Accounts manually.
Google TEZ App is available in Following Languages
REFERRAL Program Of TEZ App : TEZ Refer And Earn : Invite Your Friends to Tez And You Each Get rs 51
First Of All I want to inform you that this program is valid till 1st April 2018 : 01/04/2018
Details Of Invite & Earn Program :
Invite Your Friends to TEZ And You and your friend each will get 51 rs Money When Your Friend makes their first transaction or payment using this app.
For That You just need to share your unique invite link and make sure that your friend is downloading the app using that link only.You will not get any kind of money if your friend downloads the app using playstore or any other source directly.
Terms And Condition Of Refer And Earn Referral Program Of GOOGLE TEZ
Your Friend Must Sign up through Your unique TEZ Invite Link https://g.co/tez/1g87v .
Your Friend must successfully complete a payment using the tez app.
you will only be paid for inviting the same person once.
Download Google TEZ Application – https://g.co/tez/1g87v
GOOGLE Tez is supported for almost everybank of india except some growing banks. Here is the List of the bank with the name which supports the payment through the TEZ APP.
- Supported Bank For TEZ
- 1 Andhra Bank
- 2 Axis Bank
- 3 Allahabad Bank
- 4 Bank of Baroda
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra
- 6 Canara Bank
- 7 Catholic Syrian Bank
- 8 Central Bank of India
- 9 DBS Digibank
- 10 DCB Bank
- 11 Dena Bank
- 12 Federal Bank
- 13 HDFC Bank
- 14 HSBC
- 15 ICICI Bank
- 16 IDBI Bank
- 17 IDFC Bank
- 18 Indian Bank
- 19 Indian Overseas Bank
- 20 IndusInd Bank
- 21 Karnataka Bank
- 22 Karur vysya Bank
- 23 Kotak Mahindra Bank
- 24 Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- 25 Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 26 Punjab & Sind Bank
- 27 Punjab National Bank
- 28 RBL Bank
- 29 South Indian Bank
- 30 Standard Chartered Bank
- 31 State Bank of India (all 5 associates)
- 32 Syndicate Bank
- 33 TJSB Bank
- 34 UCO Bank
- 35 Union Bank of India
- 36 United Bank of India
- 37 Vijaya Bank
- 38 Yes Bank
- 39 Bank of India
- 40 Saraswat Bank
- 41 City Union Bank
- 42 Corporation Bank
- 43 Punjab & Maharashtra co-operative bank
- 44 Jammu & Kashmir bank
- 45 Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 46 Janata Sahakari Bank
- 47 Vasai Vikas sahakari bank ltd
- 48 Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank
- 49 Mehasana Urban co-operative Bank
- 50 Equitas small finance bank
- 51 GP Parsik Bank
- 52 Kalyan Janata sahakari bank
- 53 Airtel Payments Bank
- 54 Citi Bank
- 55 Rajkot Nagarik sahakari bank